Avançar para o conteúdo principal
Pesquisar
Pesquisar neste blogue
MIM
Ideias sobre... a minha orgulhosa pessoa... em termos de trivialidades.
Partilhar
Obter link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Outras aplicações
julho 13, 2011
Deep true... :)
Comentários
Porcelain
disse…
Refuse normalcy!
Beauty is everywhere (almost)...
Love is endless (but sometimes one gets a little tired...)
And joy bleeds from your existence (I would rather for it not to bleed, ok? I´m not much of a blood person)
Everybody contains a universe of potencial (but never shows it; most of the times I even doubt it)
But I love the ideia of living death with nothing to take! Now, that's nice! :)
Porcelain
disse…
I'm not much of a bloody person would be better? Bah, who cares
Mensagens populares
agosto 21, 2011
outubro 27, 2012
Mona Lisa, ou a gaja que está sempre a olhar para a gente
Comentários
Beauty is everywhere (almost)...
Love is endless (but sometimes one gets a little tired...)
And joy bleeds from your existence (I would rather for it not to bleed, ok? I´m not much of a blood person)
Everybody contains a universe of potencial (but never shows it; most of the times I even doubt it)
But I love the ideia of living death with nothing to take! Now, that's nice! :)